PROCESS FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Fee Payment [ trough SBI ] can be made only on (or after) 02:00 PM from the next working day of Registration. (i.e. If you are registered on 12/01/2015 then your have submit your fee on or after 02:00 PM on 13/01/2015.)
- Gateway / bank charges will be charged additionally
- Payment can be made only on (or after) the next working day of Registration.
- Payments made after last date will be invalid and any refund will not be considered in any case by Department or Bank.
- Please do not pay fee more than once on one registration number.
- Click on the link provided for fee payment on Department’s website. Accept terms and conditions and proceed. This will take you to State Bank Collect page of State Bank of India.
- Select category, Enter Registration Number , date of birth (as ddmmyyyy) and submit
- Verify your details on screen and fill up verification details and submit.
- Again verify your details on screen and confirm. Now payment options are displayed on screen.
- Select any one payment mode, SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR "SBI Branch" option for taking printout of e-challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch.
- If online payment option is selected, complete payment process as per instruction on screen. If echallan has been printed then go to any SBI branch and deposit the amount in cash.
- After completing the payment take a print out of e-receipt by clicking on "print e-receipt" option on department’s website.
- Use DU………….. number as transaction id/ journal number.
- Complete your application process on next working day of payment.
- Echallan can be printed again by clicking on link "Re-print challan form" on department’s website.
"CARE: Please do not pay fee more than once on one registration number."